Welcome to Hillsborough High School IB Alliance!
Make sure to log in to the IB Alliance database to receive important updates! You will need to create a Membership Toolkit account that will allow you to receive important communications about upcoming Senior, Junior, Sophomore, and Freshman events. Additionally, you will receive information from the IB Alliance. Please click here to create an account.
Please check your class page regularly for updates!
Class of 2022 Parents,
We need your support to make our Senior Celebration activities really special for the class of 2022!
Our “Un-Fundraiser” is the only fundraiser in which 100% of your donation goes toward our Senior Banquet expenses. This is a voluntary fundraiser, but if all of our families participate, it could be our only one! There are multiple donation levels and all funds donated help our class. Please go to the Senior Store at HHSIB.org here and donate your heart out before September 20th.
For more information about our fundraising plans, click here.
Thank you in advance for your support of our kids!
Join the IB Alliance!
Signing up is easy. We use Membership Toolkit to stay in touch and up to date with everything IB.
1. Create a Membership Toolkit Account
- Create a Membership Toolkit account if you don't already have one.
- OR -
- Simply log in to your account.
2. Verify Your Account
- Verify your email by clicking the link sent to your inbox.
- Update your contact information.
- Review your privacy settings for the directory.
3. Choose your Membership
- Pick your membership, submit the form then check out using PayPal
Already have an account? Login here
- Semester 1 Rotation Schedule: Click Here
- IB Faculty List 2021-2022: Click Here
- Tutoring Schedule 2021-2022: Click Here
- HHS Club Information 2021-2022: Coming Soon! Club Rush is September 8 & 9 during Lunch
- SDHC 2021-2022 Student Calendar: Click Here
- Student Athletic Forms and info: Click Here
- Bell Schedules: Coming Soon
- Canvas Login and Password help: Click Here
- Learn More about the IB Alliance here.
- Join the IB Alliance and stay up to date here.
- Donate here
We’re a 501c3, membership-based, nonprofit organization of IB parents who partner with teachers and administration, students, and the community to ensure that we all continue to benefit from this tremendous program.
A big thanks for all your support!
As a 501c3 organization, we operate purely out of membership dues and donations. All your help is truly appreciated and helps us continue our tradition and involvement in IB!