Applications are scored based on the following: most recent report card and FSA (or standardized test scores).
The following criteria are expected for admission into the IB program:
- A/B average on the most recent report card
- FSA scores in Reading- (Standardized tests will be accepted for students who did not take Hillsborough County state testing)
- Math- (Standardized tests will be accepted for students who did not take Hillsborough County state testing), Alg. 1 required.
- Please note that the district county office will request school records.
- No serious discipline infraction or repeated history of disciplinary problems
- No persistent attendance problems
- Applications:1st Application Window: October 29, 2021 - December 11, 2021: Apply here.
- Acceptance letters will be sent from the district office by mid-February.
- Acceptance letters must be returned to us as well as registration paperwork to secure a slot in the IB program.
Click here to view the IB Shadowing information.