Welcome to Hillsborough High School IB Alliance
Make sure to log in to the IB Alliance database to receive important updates!
Please create a Membership Toolkit account that will allow you to receive important communications about upcoming Senior, Junior, Sophomore, and Freshman events. Additionally, you will receive information from the IB Alliance. Please click here to create an account. Please check your class page regularly for updates!
Please join us at the YMCA Bob Sierra Youth and Family Center on Saturday, August 5th!
8:45 AM-1 PM
Parent Meeting at Noon
Hillsborough IB Incoming freshman will spend a day getting to know each other through team building activities and climbing the Alpine Tower! Lunch and a T-Shirt will be provided.
Class schedules will be given out at the end of the day!
Buy your spirit wear from Mascot Universe!
Location: Bob Sierra Youth and Family Center
4015 Ragg Road***
Tampa FL 33624
Follow this link to sign up, $45 per student: https://anc.apm.
We look forward to seeing you at the HHSIB Team Building Event for HHS IB Freshman Class of 2027!
*** The event is not held at the main YMCA building, it is about 1 block away.
Follow this link for summer assignments for incoming Freshman, class of 2027
Join the IB Alliance!
Signing up is easy. We use Membership Toolkit to stay in touch and up to date with everything IB.
1. Create a Membership Toolkit Account
- Create a Membership Toolkit account if you don't already have one.
- OR -
- Simply log in to your account.
2. Verify Your Account
- Verify your email by clicking the link sent to your inbox.
- Update your contact information.
- Review your privacy settings for the directory.
3. Choose your Membership
- Pick your membership, submit the form then check out using PayPal
Already have an account? Login here
- SAT/ACT Dates 2022-2023: Coming Soon
- Semester 2 Rotation Schedule: Click Here
- IB Faculty List 2022-2023: Coming Soon
- Tutoring Schedule 2022-2023: Coming Soon
- SDHC 2022-2023 Student Calendar: Click Here
- Student Athletic Forms and info: Click Here
Scholarship Bulletins: Coming Soon
- Common App: Click Here
- Canvas Login and Password help: Click Here
- Learn More about the IB Alliance here.
- Join the IB Alliance and stay up to date here.
- Donate here
- IB Counselor: Janna Evanko firstname.lastname@example.org/813-276-5620 ext. 240
- Follow Us
We’re a 501c3, membership-based, nonprofit organization of IB parents who partner with teachers and administration, students, and the community to ensure that we all continue to benefit from this tremendous program. As a 501c3 organization, we operate purely out of membership dues and donations. All your help is truly appreciated and helps us continue our tradition and involvement in IB!
A big thanks for all your support!
Learn More about us here.
Join the IB Alliance and stay up to date here.