Four Year Plan of Study: Click Here
HHS IB Alliance Presents
HHS IB Class T-SHIRT DESIGN CONTESTDESIGN CONTEST IS OPEN TO 9th, 10th, and 11th GRADE IB HHS STUDENTS
DEADLINE TO ENTER: Friday, Dec. 15, 2023 at 11:59PM EST
PRIZE: $50 VISA GIFT CARD Plus 1 Winning T-Shirt
THE CONTEST RULES:
- Use the following website to create design: https://www.customink.com/ndx/#/
- Design front and back of T-shirt
- Colors allowed are Black, Red, Silver, Gray, and/or White
- Hillsborough High School IB Class of 2027, 2026, or 2025 (based on your graduating class year) MUST BE on either the front and/or back of T-shirt design
- Once design is complete submit using the Form Link (Make sure your design link is copied on the Form Link):
- Designs NOT allowed: Indecent, hatred, vulgar, or violent themed/word designs
HHS IB ALLIANCE will select the winning design on Dec. 18, 2023
Good Luck and Thank you for Participating!!
Programming Information for current 9th Graders-Options for next year:
AP Computer Science A- An introductory college-level computer science course. Students cultivate their understanding of coding through analyzing, writing, and testing code as they explore concepts like modularity, variables, and control structures. Students will then take IB Computer Science HL 1 and 3.
AP Psychology- Students learn about the basis of psychological theory as the study of human and animal behavior and mental processes and learn how psychologists design and conduct research. Topics may include a variety of research methods used by psychologists. The application of research design and statistical analysis in psychology. Students will then take IB Psychology offered at the HL/SL level.
AP Microeconomics- Students study the foundations of microeconomic thinking, including how to evaluate decisions based on constraints and trade-offs and make rational economic choices. Topics may include: ... Resource allocation and economic systems. The Production Possibilities Curve.
AP Macroeconomics- Students explore how changes in aggregate spending and production, economic fluctuations, and policy actions affect national income, unemployment, and inflation. Topics may include Aggregate demand. Short-run and long-run aggregate supply. Students will then take IB Economics 1and 3 only offered at the HL level.
HHS Pre-IB Art is offered in 10th grade followed by IB Visual Arts HL/SL.
- Enroll in college preparatory courses.
- Maintain acceptable academic performance,
- Participate in school clubs, activities, and volunteer in the community.