SAT Test Dates: Click Here
ACT Test Dates: Click Here
Common App: Click Here
Please check this site for updates from College Board regarding AP Testing: Click Here
Four Year Plan of Study: Click Here
Extended Essay information coming soon!
Timeline for College Readiness
Summer and Fall:
- SAT and/or ACT Preparation
- Create a list of colleges that interest student
- Visit college campuses during summer
- Register and take PSAT/NMSQT, which is given in October. The PSAT/NMSQT qualifies students to compete for National Merit Scholarships.
- Attend college fairs.
- Modify the list of colleges and universities that interest the student.
- Review college admissions criteria.
- Register and take the SAT and/or ACT between January and June.
- Begin Service Academy and ROTC application process. Students will need to obtain a congressional nomination for the Service Academies.
- Register and take two SAT II Subject tests in areas the student is taking AP exams at the May or June test date.
- Maintain academic performance as this will be the student’s GPA and class ranking that will appear on college applications.
- Visit prospective colleges.
- Create a resume of school activities, honors & awards, and community service from grades 9 – 12.
- Request teacher letters of recommendation for college applications.
For a college readiness checklist, Click here.