INTERNATIONAL BACCALAUREATE PROGRAM
|What:||Shadow-Spend the entire day with an IB Sophomore/Freshman|
|When:||School days between October 22nd – November 23rd, 2019|
|Where:||We are located at 5000 N. Central Avenue, Tampa, FL 33603|
|How:||You MUST provide your own transportation. Please read the instructions below:|
CALL Mrs. Carter at 276-5620 ext. 262 with your date preferences.
- Please make your appointment AT LEAST three days in advance – space is limited to only 10 students per day. Students will shadow one (1) day only. Please have more than one date when choosing a shadowing date.
- October 22
- October 23
- October 24
- October 25
- October 28
- October 29
- October 30
- October 31
- November 1
- November 5
- November 6
- November 7
- November 8
- November 12
- November 13
- November 14
- November 15
- November 19
- November 20
- Check with your current school for permission (school business). On the day you visit we will provide you with a letter to take to your school. This letter confirms your visit with us.
- Prior to calling for an appointment, check your child’s schedule. Choose a few dates that do not conflict with tests, field trips, presentations, etc.
- Parents must make the appointment. Students will not be allowed to make their own appointment.
- It is helpful when you call to be able to tell me what interests your child has so that I can match them to a suitable escort.
- Shadows will be escorted throughout the day by Sophomore/Freshman class members only—(no siblings).
On the day you shadow
- Report at 8:15 am – to the IB office located in room 124 in the Main Hallway close to the clock tower entrance.
- Bring lunch money - $4 minimum or bring a bag lunch.
- Pick up at 3:15 pm – (the bell rings at 3:25 pm) in front of school at the flagpole on N. Central Avenue.
I will make every effort to accommodate you and your child. We are excited to welcome your child to the IB program and the Home of the Big Red.
Mrs. Brenda Carter, IB Secretary
For more information about the IB programme, HHS IB, and Magnet school programs please refer to the following websites:
International Baccalaureate Organizationwww.ibo.org
HC Public Schools Magnet programwww.sdhc.k12.fl.us/magnet/
Hillsborough Senior Magnetwww.hhsib.org
Please make plans to attend
Hillsborough High School
International Baccalaureate Programme Information Session
Thursday, November 14, 2019
Hillsborough High School
Please park in large parking lot on Central Ave near the stadium. Then proceed to the auditorium.MAGNET APLICATION PERIOD
For the 2019- 2020 School Year
October 25th -December 31st, 2019
You can apply by visiting www.sdhc.k12.fl.us and search “go magnet".