On this page:
Summer Homework for Seniors-CLASS of 2021
Students were given Summer Assignments prior to the last day of school. The assignments posted may not reflect the entire summer homework packet. Please contact your teachers with any questions and to ensure you have all assignments.
Physics: Physics Summer Assignments
English: Rising seniors should read The Nonexistent Knight by Italo Calvino (translated by Archibald Colquhoun)
Spanish: Spanish V Summer Assignment
School Supply Lists (Please keep checking back for updates!):
Mrs. Salo: HL Biology (seniors):
Ms. Charlton's SL Biology:
- Flash Drive (may be used for all classes
- One 3 ring binder one inch wide- can be one from a previous year
- Notebook Paper
- Printer Paper
- black or blue pens, red pen, pencils, highlighters
- post-it notes
Ms. Leto's SL Biology:
- Class notebook - this can be a binder or spiral, but either choice should have pockets and/or dividers. Student preference. Seniors should continue using their notebook from last year so that all of their labs are in one place to help them when they begin work on IA's.
- Seniors should still have their lab notebooks in the classroom unless they took them home . I recommend they continue to use those so that they have the labs and feedback to help them when they begin work on their Internal Assessments.
Ms. Crosby's Chemistry Supply List:
- 1 inch 3 ring binder
- 10 dividers
- 100 sheet protectors
- 4 function calculator
- multi color pen
- lined paper
Mr. Mobley's Physics Supply List:
- Scientific calculator (graphing calculator is fine, but not required)
- Metric ruler
- Small loose-leaf binder or a spiral notebook with perforated pages. Pockets and a few dividers are useful but not required, as there are many handouts, or you can hole-punch them. (Any kind of notebook where the student can organize and retain class notes and work that is graded and returned.)
- A small package of graph paper of any type, or a small graph-paper composition book.
- Access to a computer with Zoom, a camera and microphone, and a word processing and spreadsheet program (such as Word & Excel). I believe you can download Word & Excel through the HCPS Microsoft Student Advantage link.
- A smartphone capable of running the Pasco Sparkvue free app would be very useful.
Mr. Fosco's SL APPS Class:
- 1.5 inch binder
- Loose leaf paper
- Two binder dividers
- Colored pens (red, green, purple, or pink) to correct work
- Graphing calculator (TI-84 is the best model for IB).
Mr. Wiggins' Math SL and HL Analysis:
- Expo Markers - both black and multicolor
- Pens- both black and multicolor
- Hand Sanitizer
- Sticky notes
- Blinder clips
- Paper clips
Mr. Paloumpis: IB History:
- A notebook with paper dedicated to my class
- Blue or black ink pens
- Flash drive to get my downloads and materials for your class. Downloads will include the IB syllabus and information on how to do your Internal Assessment and how to write for IB.
- Laptop or phone for research purposes
Ms. Clay's Art 1,2,&3 Required Materials:
- Pens (any color)
- #2 Pencils (not mechanical)
- Hard bound sketchbook (any brand, but should be at least 8.5” x 11”) (Juniors and seniors my continue to use the same sketchbook, unless all space is filled)
- Kneaded Eraser AND Rubber eraser (both can be found at stores that sell art supplies, in the drawing section)
****Art supplies/textbooks will be available for pickup at a later date. More information to follow.
Ms. Oggero's IB Psychology I, II, and III: Psychology Supplies
Mrs. Cummings' Class Supplies for French:
- 1-1 1/2" 3-ring binder with front cover pocket (If you do not have one from last year)
- 1 set of 8 dividers for binder (If you do not have them from last year)
- 1 pack of college ruled paper
- 1 composition book (You may have one from last year already)
- Black and blue pens
- 3-4 packs of index cards
- Markers, colored pens, tape, etc.
Ms. Boyce's English 4 Supplies:
ALL Teachers would love to have Hand Sanitizer and cleaning wipes (NON-Bleach) for when school resumes!
Calling all Class of 2021 Parents! The Senior Banquet Committee needs your help! Click Here for information about the Senior Banquet No Fuss "Un-Fundraiser" and sponsorships available this year. To make a donation online, please Click Here. Thank you for your support!
For ACT Information: ACT Website
Resources for College Readiness: College Readiness Checklist
Class of 2021 Senior Banquet Committee Forming!
Hello Class of 2021 Parents,
- Can you believe it? We are starting to plan the 2021 Senior Banquet!
- What is the IB Senior Banquet?
- The Senior Banquet is organized by the IB Parent Association (IB Alliance Inc.) to honor the hard work and dedication of all graduating IB seniors. Graduates and their families are invited to attend this memorable event held each year in May on an evening before commencement. HHS teachers and administration as well as school board members also attend the Senior Banquet. This truly is the last hurrah for seniors to gather together in a semi-formal setting that promotes social interaction throughout the evening as well as spending time with their teachers. The evening’s festivities include speakers, photo opportunities with each other as well as HHS faculty and administration, musical entertainment, a sit-down dinner, an opportunity for each student to share his/her university of matriculation, a memory book and a slideshow portraying the graduates ‘then and now’!
o We would like to plug in as many parents as possible to support the banquet.
We want to ensure all Senior parents are kept apprised for the next 10 months of the many opportunities and important
- We need EVERY HHS IB Class of 2021 family to log into HHSIB.org and create an account. If you already have one please log in and verify that your contact information is correct. Note: The district cannot share your contact information or mailing address. To ensure you receive your students Diploma Banquet invitation we MUST have your address given directly to us.
We look forward to a great senior year! Please feel free to reach out at the email below if you have any question.
Go Big Red!